welcome to my official blog ! hope u read my story and may leave ur comment :D ?
... Love yourself before you love Someone ..: tuk mengisi masa yg terluang ~

theme

Tuesday 27 November 2012

tuk mengisi masa yg terluang ~

epp !
assalamualaikum !
i'm back yoo !!!
there's nothing i want to share you ..
but don't worry ! i will share you a picture which is i want you to compare which is me ?? ha ha ha ha ~ 
i am kinda a bored right now , so took some picture and edited it !
i know this picture is look so boring because this owner is feeling muddy for this day .... hrmm *sign
anyways ! i show you the picture !


haa .. ni lah !
which one is me ? sape cepat dia dapat ! hahahah XD 
erghh~ pelik beno bnyi nye tuu ..
anyway , bkn pertandingan pun .. hahahaha
no idea laa ...
hmm ..   

my new car ... 
How Do I Look ?
ha ha ha ha 
my mother was already booking this car !!
so .. no want can get it ! understand ?!
LOL =.=



sincerely by 


setiap karangan pasti ade penutup kn ?? comment laa sikit :D

2 comments:

  1. Itu kereta Peugeot kan? cantik. Mesti dia rooster kan? Keluar takyah pakai bumbung

    ReplyDelete